COVID-19: Business As Normal. Help & Advice  error

Rated 91% on  starstarstarstarstar

22 Years Of Experience  account_balance

IR35 Advice & Insurance By Qdos  verified_user

Contracting Awards 2019 Finalist  school


CIS Reclaim

Reclaim your overpaid tax for a flat fee. No commission taken.


CIS Reclaim Protect

Reclaim your overpaid tax with tax insurance protection.


CIS Reclaim

If you work for a contractor in the construction industry as a self-employed individual under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) the contractor is required to withhold tax payments made, unlike other self-employed individuals who receive payments gross. For £35 per annum we can also arrange for Tax Enquiry Insurance.

Registered CIS workers receive their payments net of 20% tax. If a subcontractor is unregistered, they will receive their payment net of 30% tax. It is also possible to apply to receive payments gross.

Where tax is deducted under CIS a refund may be due because of your personal allowance and deductible trade expenses.

You may be asked to provide evidence by HMRC that firstly, you actually incurred an expense and secondly, the expense was wholly and exclusively for your business. Penalties for false declarations can be severe.

Arrange A Callback

For more information on our CIS Reclaim services, please complete the form below and a member of our dedicated team will happily answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, call now on 0116 243 7868

Any information you supply is protected. For more information please read our Privacy Policy.